Never thought that my left upper wisdom tooth getting more and more worse than before. Usually I will brush my teeth two to three times per day, right after I wake up in the morning and before I sleep at night everyday. Unfortunately, I still have a tooth decay which is also known as cavities :( No matter how hard I've been taking care of it, it still not okay and sometimes it cause me a little pain whenever I chew on food. Just because the second premolar and the first molar are overlapping with each other. Not nice at all. Frankly speaking, overlapping teeth that crowd each other are very difficult to clean! Thank goodness it's already gone now! I have no other choice but to remove the overlapping teeth. Now I have no more overlapping teeth, it's a wrap yay! But still, sakit gusi sebab cabut gigi terasa mcm baby yang baru nak tumbuh gigi tuh. dan terasa lain tak ada gigi itu setelah hampir 16-17 tahun bersama. huwhuw
 |
| At Dental Clinic. The worst place ever. |
 |
| Teeth |
p/s: Use colgate everyday for no more cavities!
No comments:
Post a Comment