Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Family Moment



Another great place to dine in! YAYY! Literally located just a few blocks from my house. A place called Abi Ahmad Restaurant, specialty in making Nasi Arab and Tandoori Chicken and Roti Naan and many more! Terasa macam dinner kat Oldtown White Coffee pulak bila tengok earth color design restoran ni. 



We had Nasi Mandy Kambing and Nasi Mandy Ayam for the first trial. I will give 4/5 rate for both chicken and kambing, just because it tasted good, soft and all of the spices mixed very well. Nasi Arab pun sedap! Next time I wanna try Roti Naan. Next next time lagi nak try western food dia. Next next next time lagi nak try dessert pulak. Haha jenuh makan nasi dengan garam pulak lepas tu. Miskin.


                  Nasi Mandy Ayam. I dont know why this chicken called Mandy. You mandi rempah ya Mr  chicken?


                                           Nasi Mandy Kambing. Siap balut dengan aluminium foil.

                                                                     
                                            Smiling Mom & Dad. Looking so much alike. Twin mehh? Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment